Job Description Summary
She/he will work closely with the staff members in other GEHC businesses (LifeCare Solutions) to drive growth of the HAC franchise; as well as partnering with IT Professional Services, Product Management & other key stakeholders.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Achieve orders volumes at the target prices & profitability levels in assigned accounts/territory.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain customer relations at appropriate decision-maker levels.
- Prospect, identify and qualify leads into opportunities to generate sufficient & balanced funnel in assigned accounts/territory.
- Partner with Life Care Solutions sales team to generate more funnel & a combined equipment + digital sales approach.
- Lead tender/bid teams by coordinating multiple functions (product mgt, IT professional services, finance, etc) to submit quality RFPs and meeting the imposed deadlines
- Quote and negotiate pricing over HAC software & solutions including Software Service Agreements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, science, engineering, technology or related discipline or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Experience in strategic selling, management consulting, or strategic planning in software/solution organizations.
- Ability to travel (up to 2-3 days per week) and a valid driving license
- Fluent Spanish and English skills
- Fluent Portuguese
- Proven experience & knowledge in the healthcare sector.
- Solution selling & consultative approach
- Develops acceptable strategies to mitigate risks triggered in RFP’s and/or customers’ T&Cs while meeting GE business objectives.
- Strong negotiation and sales leadership skills.
- Understands people’s roles, can foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources and rally teammates
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Further information: https://jobs.gecareers.com/global/en/job/R3567394/High-Acuity-Care-Account-Manager-Iberia