Position in Biomedical Engineering – Telecommunication
The research group BioMIT.org is focused on basic and applied research as well as technologic innovation in biomedical engineering at UPV in Valencia. One of the group’s research lines is focused on the development and application of modern signal processing and artificial intelligence techniques to properly analyze and extract clinically useful information of the human cardiac activity. Within this line, the group is now offering a research position associated to a national research grant funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation.
- University Degree/Engineer’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Preferably to have completed a Master’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Outstanding academic background.
- Good Matlab programming skills.
- Robust signal processing background.
- High level of English.
- Interest for research and for the completion of a doctoral thesis.
- The candidate will develop signal processing and artificial intelligence methods for quantitative assessment and clinical validation of the cardiovascular condition in patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases monitored by wearable devices.
- Position as senior research technician. Full time dedication.
- Three years contract with the possibility to further extension.
- Starting by early November 2023.
Should you are interested, please contact to José J. Rieta ( email@example.com ) sending your CV, academic record and a motivation letter explaining your interest to make part of this project.
Please, apply no later than September 24th, 2023.
Valencia, September 5th, 2023
- Ciudad : Valencia
- Organización : Biomit.org