Research position associated to the national research project DPI2017-83952-C3 “Multicentric study for the evaluation of the arrhythmogenic substrate in patients with atrial fibrillation. Application to catheter ablation” funded by the Spanish Ministry of Industry, Economy and Competitiveness.
- University Degree/Engineer’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Outstanding academic background.
- Preferably to have completed a Master’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Good Matlab programming skills.
- Robust signal processing background.
- High level of English.
- Interest for research and for the completion of a doctoral thesis.
- Position as senior research technician. Full time dedication.
- One year contract with the possibility to further extension.
- Starting by early January 2019.
- Start up remuneration of 17.000 Euro/year.
- Extra pays and holidays in agreement with public employee’s regulation.
Should you are interested, please contact to José J. Rieta ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) sending your CV, academic record and a motivation letter explaining your interest to make part of this project.
Please, apply no later than November 10th, 2018.
- Ciudad : Valencia
- Organización : Biosignals & Minimally Invasive Tecnologies