WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a type of file that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES EXIST
Depending on who is the entity that manages the cookies we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the time that the cookie remains active in the terminal equipment we will have:
- Session cookies: They allow to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They serve to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service during the user’s current session.
- Persistent cookies: In this case the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the person responsible for the cookie.
Finally, according to its purpose we will be able to distinguish:
- Technical Cookies: They allow the navigation through a web page and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, identifying the session, remembering the elements that integrate an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the registration request, using security elements during the navigation or sharing contents through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some personalizations, such as the language or the type of browser through which the user accesses the service.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the tracking and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces by storing information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
WHAT COOKIES SEIB.ORG.ES USES
Cookies Used on seib.org.es
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.
The following list details the cookies used on our website.
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_48061040_1||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
|__stid||The cookie is set by ShareThis. The cookie is used for site analytics to determine the pages visited, the amount of time spent, etc.|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".|
|session_id||This cookie is used to get or set the session id for the current session.|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
HOW YOU CAN MANAGE OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES
Through your browser options you can allow or block the cookies that will be installed on your computer, or even delete the cookies already installed.
If you block the cookies of seib.org.es on your computer, you may not be able to access some services or your browsing experience is not adequate.
Below are links to information on how to manage cookies in the most widely used browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
At seib.org.es we are concerned about your security and do not store any data of our users, unless they have registered voluntarily in order to make purchases of products and access the services we make available or receive information on promotions and content of interest.