As a scientific society, SEIB aims at promoting, fostering and impulsing advances in the different fields of Biomedical Engineering through the generation and exchange of knowledge at national and international levels, and the transfer of innovative solutions to industry, becoming a referent for all groups with interest on the educational, research or professional topics related with this multidisciplinary profile. Its condition of society affiliated to the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering (IFMBE) and to the European Alliance for Medical and Biological Engineering & Science (EAMBES), let SEIB members take advantage of the services offered by both transnational societies.
Becoming SEIB member, in its different categories, entails a set of rights and duties that are described in Articles 7-11 of its Bylaws.
Benefits for becoming Member of SEIB
- Attend the meetings of the General Assembly.
- Elect or be elected for positions in the Executive Board.
- Participate in the governance, management, services and activities of SEIB.
- Take part in the working groups.
- Receive information about news and activities of SEIB.
- Get news from IFMBE and EAMBES.
- Reduced registration fee in the Annual Conference of the Society (CASEIB) and in the conferences organized by the IFMBE or other societies with existing agreements.
- Member card.
- Member password to gain access to private sections of the web site.
- Publication and dissemination of announcements and news of interest to the Society members.
- Access to technical information exclusive to members through the Society web site.
- Exclusive access to diverse journals and books on behalf of the agreements between the IFMBE and Springer.
- Agenda of conferences and activities.
- Publication and dissemination of research projects developed by member groups.
- Announcements of seminars organized by member groups.
- Publication of job offers / grant positions by the member groups.
Benefits for becoming Sponsor Member of SEIB
In addition to the aforementioned benefits, becoming a Sponsor Member entails:
- Be recognized as Sponsor Member in SEIB web site, with a link to the web site of the institution / company.
- Gain a quick access to research lines of Institutes, Centers and Research Groups.
- Publish job offers that will be delivered to all SEIB members.